Monday, November 17, 2008

Cold and Flu season is just around the corner and there’s nothing we can do about it…OR MAYBE THERE IS!!!

For more than eight years now I’ve used, and I’m a firm believer in, a product called “Immune System Booster”. “Immune System Booster” is a targeted nutritional supplement from BioGreen Systems Inc.

In the early and mid 80’s I was making my living as a production welder. Welding is a dirty job and as a result I was having some respiratory problems, I would catch a cold and be unable to shake it and it would often turn into Bronchitis.

After using the “Immune System Booster” as directed I noticed I wasn’t getting sick nearly as often and when I did get sick I was able to recover faster. Over the years I’ve developed a daily routine of taking my “Immune System Booster” along with vitamin C and a multi-vitamin also from BioGreen Systems Inc.. I now seldom catch a cold, even when others around me and those I come into contact with have colds or the Flu and I strongly believe I owe this to the “Immune System Booster”.

The following is from the
BioGreen Systems Inc. website.
Your immune system is the most complex system in the human body; it is what guards you against illness from viruses, bacteria and disease. If it weren't for your immune system, every cold, flu or even a small cut on your finger could be fatal. It manufactures the antibodies needed to fight substances, which can cause disease and must be kept strong to do its job effectively. Age, poor diet, stress and external germs can weaken the immune system. Also, the nutrients found in foods for a healthy immune system are weaker due to environmental toxins in the air, water and chemically treated agricultural soils. IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER combines proven effective Guaranteed Potency Herbs, herbal extracts and phytonutrients to stimulate the immune system and aid your body in fighting illnesses.

IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOSTER'S natural defense formulation combines herbs that boost immune system function, kills bacteria and helps your body adapt to the change of season.

I encourage everyone to give “Immune System Booster” a try. You’ll be glad you did.

No comments: